News from the course:
- Bridges: 11th hole’s bridge is taking shape and should be completed within the next two weeks. The 17th hole’s bridge is currently being constructed and will be installed as soon as possible.
- Bunkers: New sand has been placed in the bunkers.
- Greens: Have been top dressed.
- Tees: Some tee’s sprinkler systems have installed and are operational already. Others to follow.
News from the club house:
- Going Up: Yes we are going up to the first floor of the clubhouse…where one can enjoy a cold one after a round of golf or just relax, de-stress and enjoy the view after a hard day at the office…once all bridges have been completed this will be the next project underway at the club. The club continues to go from strength-to-strength…thanks to all those committed committee members and members of the club.
- Painting: The clubhouse is being painted . We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
News from the Members:
- Club Champs: The Stroke Play has been completed and results are posted on the website under “Competition Result”. Match Play is schedules for the weekend of 11/06/2017.
Monthly News May 2016